Brayden Madison Broadcasting (“our” or “we” or “us”) operates the following websites and may operate others:
Like most website operators, Brayden Madison Broadcasting collects information about visitors to our websites. In each case, we collect such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Brayden Madison Broadcasting.
• Information which an individual or customer reasonably expects to be kept private.
• Information that can be associated with a specific individual or entity.
• Brayden Madison Broadcasting only collects Personally Identifiable Information that has been voluntarily supplied by the user and for which Brayden Madison Broadcasting has obtained permission to use.
• Examples of this type of information that may be provided by the user are: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, domain name or URL
Potentially- & Non-Personally Identifiable Information
• Information about a user which does not immediately reveal a user’s personal identity.
• General information collected in the aggregate.
• Example: An IP address is a number that is assigned to a user’s computer whenever that user is using the internet. We do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information.
• Example: Computer settings, technical and other information from your computer, such as your operating system, browser version, connectivity, various communication parameters and other information related to the operation and interaction of Brayden Madison Broadcasting websites may be collected by us. The collection of this information will not include any personally-identifiable information about you or any individual user.
How Collected Information is Used
• Brayden Madison Broadcasting collects and uses this information for the ability to provide and change service, to anticipate and resolve problems with your service, for billing purposes, or to create or inform you of products and services that better meet your needs.
• As a user, you may refuse to provide us with personally-identifiable information, but that refusal may prevent you from fully engaging will certain website-related activities.
Potentially- & Non-Personally Identifiable Information
• Brayden Madison Broadcasting uses this type of information to evaluate and improve our websites.
• Brayden Madison Broadcasting collects IP addresses for the purposes of system administration security and to report aggregate usage information.
• Brayden Madison Broadcasting may supply data to third parties anonymously when users do not opt-in to receive messaging from either Brayden Madison Broadcasting or third parties.
• Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we will use such information about Computer Settings solely in order to provide technically appropriate formatting of information we provide.
Information Used by Mobile Applications
In order to help us track down performance and device compatibility issues, mobile apps operated by Brayden Madison Broadcasting collects information about your hardware in performance and usage logs on our servers. This information is only used for debugging purposes.
If you create an account or log in with Facebook or Twitter, we send that account information to our servers so we can connect you with any existing account you may have with us, and so your listening experience will be the same if you log onto our web players or our player apps running on a different device.
We may use your account information and listening preferences to customize what you hear, including which ads to play. We never share your information with advertisers unless you explicitly click on an ad that asks for information (such as your name or email address) or opt-in to receive information from a third party that we pre-populate, in which case you will see the information, have an opportunity to change it, and need to approve it each time before it is submitted. If we use your information to select or filter an ad, the advertiser does not know anything about you or your account information, just the number of times their ad was played to accounts that match their criteria.
Brayden Madison Broadcasting will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
Brayden Madison Broadcasting discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that:
• need to know that information in order to process it on Brayden Madison Broadcasting’s behalf or to provide services available at our websites,
• have agreed not to disclose it to others, and
• only have access to data and information that a user has agreed to disclose
Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Brayden Madison Broadcasting’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Brayden Madison Broadcasting discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Brayden Madison Broadcasting, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of a Brayden Madison Broadcasting website and have supplied your email address, we may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Brayden Madison Broadcasting and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
If Brayden Madison Broadcasting, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Brayden Madison Broadcasting goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Brayden Madison Broadcasting may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Brayden Madison Broadcasting takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Brayden Madison Broadcasting is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of websites that we do not operate, including websites reached through a link on a Brayden Madison Broadcasting website. Other websites may have different privacy policies, or no policy. Users should review the privacy policies of any website before providing personal information.