I was born in Shreveport, Louisiana, but was whisked away to Peeksill, New York prior to my first birthday. Transfer’s through my father’s company, led to a few different hometowns before settling in the Dallas suburb of Garland, where I grew up. After graduating from the University of North Texas, I embarked in a professional career in the tiny North Texas town of Bridgeport. I currently live with my college-aged son, and is thrilled to be living near his mother, father, sisters and brother. In my spare time, I enjoy movies and sports and TRY to maintain an active lifestyle. Musically, I enjoy New and Classic Country as well as Classic Rock.
- Monday - 6:00 pm - 11:59 pm
- Tuesday - 6:00 pm - 11:59 pm
- Wednesday - 6:00 pm - 11:59 pm
- Thursday - 6:00 pm - 11:59 pm
- Friday - 6:00 pm - 11:59 pm
- Saturday - 6:00 pm - 11:59 pm